The briquette is trademarked as BUSHBLOK™. BUSHBLOK™ is useful for cooking, brais, fire places, stoves and open fires. Compared to standard firewood, BUSHBLOK™ are much more economical, as they are value priced and burn longer. They are not only classified as smokeless fuel, but the amount of ash left after the fire is extinguished is minimal.
- The Key Advantages of Purchasing the BUSHBLOK™ Logs Include:
- – Economical and cost effective
- – Burns longer than wood
- – Smokeless
- – Easy to Handle
- – No additives
- – High ecological impact, environmental friendly
- – Made from 100% natural material
- – Helps to create suitable habitat for cheetahs
As a result of the extrusion process, the calorific value is around 4870 KCAL. No chemical additives are being used. BUSHBLOK™ normally comes in a set of 12 logs per pack, each log weighing approximately 833 gr, each log is 195 mm by 65 mm.